The FICPA Accounting Show Next Era is all about transforming. But, we know you also want the tried and true. The Accounting Show Next Era brings together the seasoned best-of-the-best while incorporating the new and exciting! Need A & A? We got it! Want tax? Still there. Breaking updates? Ah huh! Simulcast? Of course! The 2019 FICPA Accounting Show Next Era: Join Us. Don’t be Left Behind!
More than 40 thought-leaders will be sharing their insights while offering attendees the opportunity to earn up to 21 hours of CPE credit.
The two-and-a-half day event features dynamic keynote presentations and 50+ sessions on a variety of cutting-edge topics including:
· Keynote Jody Padar, CPA, MST, CEO/President/New Vision CPA Group, and author of The Radical CPA Guide and The Radical CPA: New Rules for Future-Ready Firms speaking on How to Bill a Million Dollars per FTE (Full-Time Equivalent) Using Technology
· Keynote: Chuck Bauer, business coach and author of Sales Mastery: The Sales Book Your Competition Doesn’t Want You to Read speaking on The Wasted Work Day and The Deadline Dance
FLORIDA INSTITUTE OF CPAs’ ACCOUNTING SHOW TO FOCUS ON THE TECHNOLOGY AND TRANSFORMATION OF THE ACCOUNTING PROFESSION
· Data Analytics and the Impact on the Accounting Profession
· Apps, Websites & Software Tools for Small Business Accounting
· The Human Aspects of Cybersecurity: Cautionary Tales to Mitigate Risk
· The Top 5 Scams of 2019
· Wayfair Year 2: How Are We Going to do it?
· TCJA International Issues
· The Emerging Role of the CFO
· Destination Success! Building a Winning Consulting Firm
· 50+ great sessions designed to pique the interest, develop the talent, and provide the tools needed to be successful – Now and in the Future
Attendees may participate in-person or via livestream. To view the full agenda, and session details, please visit www.ficpa.org/AS. For further information, contact Diane Major, Manager of Curriculum Development, FICPA, 480-426-2583