Weekend Profile: Multiple events will be held at the Broward County Convention Center, as well neighboring events, and up to 6 cruises in-port. Expect heavier traffic throughout the weekend causing possible delays along Fort Lauderdale’s S.E. 17th Street corridor and the surrounding area. (Refer to Event Schedule Below)
Fri, Nov 8
Gamer Comic Expo 12pm-8pm
Sat, Nov 9
Gamer Comic Expo 10AM-8pm
S. FL Women Empower Expo 10am-5pm
Diwali Festival of Lights 12pm-10pm
Sun., Nov 10
Gamer Comic Expo 10am-5pm
Attendees and Guests are strongly encouraged to take alternative transportation options
· Sun Trolley: All routes are FREE except for the Beach and Las Olas Link. Learn more at www.SunTrolley.com
· Water Taxi: Learn more at www.WaterTaxi.com
· Ride Sharing and Drop-Off Locations: Uber/Lyft/Taxi and drop-off are permitted at the Broward Convention Center.
· Tri-Rail Fort Lauderdale Station: 500 Gulf Stream Way, Dania Beach, FL 33004. For train schedules go to: www.tri-rail.com. No transportation to Center provided
· Fort Lauderdale Brightline Station: 101 NW 2nd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311. For train schedules go to: www.gobrightline.com. No transportation to Center provided
· Northport Parking Garage: 1950 Eisenhower Blvd., Fort Lauderdale FL 33316. Limited parking available CASH PERFERRED
· Parking at the former Fort Lauderdale Art Institute: 1799 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale
· Parking at E. Clay Shaw Parking Lot: Located underneath the 17th Street Causeway | Limited Metered Parking
Follow Greater Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center for event and traffic updates
Facebook.com/GFLCC | Twitter.com/GFLCC | Instagram.com/GFLCC
Multiple events will be held at the Broward County Convention Center, as well neighboring events, and up to 6 cruises in-port. Expect heavier traffic throughout the weekend causing possible delays along Fort Lauderdale’s S.E. 17th Street corridor and the surrounding area.
The premier event, set for September 25-27, 2019 at the Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, brings together more than 500 Florida CPAs from around the state and vendors that offer real-world business solutions.
The City of Fort Lauderdale has declared a state of emergency due to a water main break near the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. The water supply to the city has been shut off for repair, affecting the Broward County Convention Center. It is estimated to take 24-hours to restore the water main line.