Convention Center Expansion
The highly anticipated $1 billion Convention Center expansion project is underway. The all-new Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center will be bigger and better with 1.2 million square feet of space.
- An extension of the main Exhibit Hall for a total of 350,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space.
- A new 65,000 sq. ft. ballroom facing the Intracoastal Waterway.
- An additional 50,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space to accommodate multiple events or convenient break-outs.
- An 800 room connecting upscale headquarter hotel operated by Omni Hotels.
- Multiple upgrades including forward-thinking technologies, innovative dining concepts, versatile pre-function space and modern décor that complements Greater Fort Lauderdale’s waterfront destination.
- Iconic waterfront plaza with multiple group event spaces.
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED®) Gold-certified.
Continue to watch us grow on our website or at broward.org/ccexpansion